When I met Christy  

Posted by Ajysyt in

At one point I wasn't even sure if I would be a surrogate again. Honestly, I was feeling sad about my "journey" even though I tried as hard as I could to be completely positive about it.

When I met Christy I met a real and honest woman who so badly wanted to have a baby. A woman who despite everything she was facing was still able to laugh and be open. When I met her I immediately felt like she was just who I would hope for as an IM. I even told her so! Of course she was matched and I was... busy. I was fortunate instead be able to become friends with her. I moved on and followed my heart, which lied to me mercilessly! When I came to my senses there was my friend, in need of a surrogate (or 2). Wow, how lucky am I to get to help my friend have a baby (or 4)?

I haven't met Isis yet, but I can't wait. My home is open to her anytime, and my heart is open to the great friendship that I know will develop. I feel like I know her already! :D

Oh, and Jon, he's okay too. Hahahahahahaha! :P

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 9:22 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I was actually tearing up until you got to "or 4" HAHA .....wouldn't Jon be so happy....crazy part is he would be :-)

Honestly, it is so incredible you are my friend first....who would of thought it would turn out this way?

August 28, 2008 at 9:39 PM

Every team has a weak link.

August 28, 2008 at 9:46 PM

"Every team has a weak link."

Is that you? HAHAHAHA I think Jon just called himself weak HAHAHAHA (yes, I am being a bully again)

August 28, 2008 at 9:52 PM
Anonymous  

Your home better be open because I'll be there in October. :-)

It's funny the turns life took to get me to this place too.

August 28, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Post a Comment