Big babies/Small babies  

Posted by Ajysyt in

Isis and I were talking on the phone a while back and she started to wonder how big Jon was at birth. Jon is a big guy. He's a big basketball-playing athlete of a guy. Isis and I are both, umm, short. She has the distinction of having carried big babies though, I've only been tested with small and average babies. So Isis decided to tell Christy that we would transfer the big Jon embryos to her and the small Christy ones to me. The problem with that plan? Christy was the bigger baby at birth! ROFL She was a nice average baby, but Jon was a tiny little guy.

So, Christy and Jon, thank you for having small baby genes.

And Isis, thank you for a great laugh as always. I hope you don't mind I shared! heehee

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 9:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
August 28, 2008 at 9:50 PM
Anonymous  

Like I told you, delivering an average to small size baby would be a novelty to me. hehe

August 28, 2008 at 10:31 PM

Post a Comment