If you're reading this blog..........  

Posted by Anonymous in

please post comments.
Please!
Pretty please with sugar on top!!!!!!!

I can see the ticker that shows us people are visiting. If you don't post comments it's like we're talking to ourselves. I do that enough at home. If I start doing it online too people might think I'm crazy. ;)

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 3:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

You are crazy!

August 28, 2008 at 3:56 PM

I will call no one crazy as I wander from blog to blog hoping SOMEBODY has something new to say each day (or hour).

August 28, 2008 at 9:03 PM
Anonymous  

CYN -
Don't expect much from me for the weekend. I'll be floating. Try not to miss me too much. ;)

August 28, 2008 at 10:33 PM

I'm like Cyn. I spend my day blog hopping. And I like crazy. So Crazy Away.

August 29, 2008 at 9:56 AM

This is my first time reading and iM so happy to have found your blog...wonderful..

November 12, 2008 at 8:48 PM

Post a Comment