Thank you  

Posted by Christy in

I sit here reading this blog with Jon over my shoulder saying "post something and stop going around making fun of my posts in the comments section" So here is my first post not making fun of Jon! It is inspired by Ajysyt and Isis and their posts..............

I am reading this and it hit me how incredibly blessed I am to have more than surro's but friends step up and help me make Jon a daddy for the first time. As a little girl all I really thought about was one day becoming a mommy. Now I am grown and am with the most incredible man for me and want so much to see his dream of becoming a daddy happen. The strange twist in my life is I cannot do that for him by myself like almost 90% of the general population can do. It is a gift I don't even think most women see they give when they give birth. For most women, it isn't just them having a baby but they are also carrying a baby for the man they love and creating their own family. I cannot think of a greater gift of any woman to give the man she loves. It has been a painful road to get here today but I just feel beyond blessed to have two friends offer to help us by stepping into my place and carry these children that will make Jon a Daddy. This is the ultimate gift I cannot give Jon without the help of my friends and am just blown away they have offered this incredible gift of their time and life.


To BOTH of my friends who have offered to grow our babies until it is time for them to make Jon a Daddy, I cannot EVER thank you enough. Words will never do justice to my feeling of complete awe of your kindness in helping us.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 at 10:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

What a great post, Christy. Thank you for choosing me to be your friend, not just your surrogate. Can't wait to get this show on the road.

August 26, 2008 at 8:04 AM
Anonymous  

It's funny how life circumstances bring people together. Were it not for another surrogacy I most likely wouldn't have come to know you and call you my friend. Now I get more excited as time passes at the chance to help grow your family. Thank you for making me a part of your life and adventure.

August 26, 2008 at 8:22 AM

Post a Comment