I think I found my Voice here  

Posted by Christy

Just being me...I will offend some and be loved by others. I tend to be loved or hated and I don't see myself here any differently.

I feel like this time we have two surrogates who also chose to be my friend before offering to carry for us so I doubt they will be offended by me being me. I am fee to be crazy me!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, September 1, 2008 at 10:12 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Anonymous  

It sounds like you have the name for your new blog.

Crazy Me.

September 1, 2008 at 10:33 AM

HAHAHAHA whatever............

September 1, 2008 at 10:56 AM

It feels good to have the freedom to be ourselves. :)

September 1, 2008 at 3:34 PM
Anonymous  

Ajysyt,

Do you know how to pronounce your name yet?

September 1, 2008 at 3:41 PM
Anonymous  

I love that we had all had the chance to become friends before thoughts of being your surro ever entered the picture.

I also think I'm a lot like Christy. People either love me or hate me (at least online). There's not always a lot of middle ground.

September 1, 2008 at 5:22 PM

I just found your blog and I am going to bookmark it. I think what you all are doing is wonderful! I hope you soon get the children you've been dreaming of.

:)

September 4, 2008 at 8:07 PM

Thanks mnjen!

September 10, 2008 at 3:42 AM

Post a Comment