We are pregnant......From doing Surrogacy in Mexico!  

Posted by IVF Land on Surrogacy World in ,

This seems like a good time to start making updates to this long stalled out blog -
Starting with the good news that we are pregnant. It will be 7 weeks on Tuesday.

To start catching up:

We went to a new clinic.

In a new Country.

To see a new Doctor.

And a new embryologists.

With a new surrogate.

Who has been given a new name.

But, not a speaking role.

Our first Beta was so high....

That we didn't bother to do a second Beta.

We take our first peek on Jan. 26th.

This is when we will count heads,

And heartbeats.

Otherwise, nothing else is new and you haven't missed a thing.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 18, 2010 at 3:31 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Imagine my surprise to see a new post pop up on my reader!!

Welcome back!! "without a speaking role" makes me giggle for no good reason.

I am beyond thrilled for you all and can't wait to hear more (although I'm sure there are some things I want to hear about that will never get mentioned)!

January 18, 2010 at 9:38 AM

This blog needed an update to keep up with current situations.

We are trying to share all of the story. But, a lot happened and we can't get to every detail.

Then there are other things that don't pass the censorship test. Christy asked a really funny question right before the egg capture, but I don't have the courage to share it. Yet.

January 18, 2010 at 10:57 AM

I know, I know. I'm just so excited! I'll have to fly down and just let you tell me every detail in person, from start to finish!

Take your time, I'm not really going anywhere.

January 18, 2010 at 5:49 PM

I know what it's like to be stuck in Sacramento. I would use any excuse to get out of town to if I was you.

However, this is a bad week for us in San Diego. We expect the worst storm in 140 years.

They estimate we will get 4 inches of rain in the next 5 days.

It should be back to Sunny and 70 by Sunday. Try us then.

January 18, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

I'm very very happy for you!

February 5, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Post a Comment